OLIVE OIL SOAP WITH LAVENDER EXTRACT AND LAVENDER AROMA
For centuries the people of the Mediterranean have recognized the benefits of Olive Oil to the skin. Long lasting and made from the purest natural ingredients, it is a superb moisturizer suitable for all skin types. Below are some of the benefits of Olive Oil soap.
HYPER MOISTURIZING - Olive oil soap cleans your skin without stripping away the natural oils -- so you don't end up dry and flaky after it's use. Olive oil also allows the skin to sweat and shed cells naturally; commercial soaps that contain synthetic cleaners and fragrances can block your pores and cause irritation. Glycerin, a byproduct of the soap-making process, is retained in most natural olive oil soaps. Glycerin is highly moisturizing -- it actually absorbs water from the air. Commercial soap producers usually remove the glycerin from their products to use for other purposes.
FEW REACTIONS- Olive oil soap is hypoallergenic, so you are less likely to experience an allergic reaction when using it. Most olive oil soaps contains only natural ingredients, as opposed to many other soaps that contain sodium laurel sulfate, a known skin irritant and potential toxin.
ANTIOXIDANT RICH - You encounter free radicals every day as you expose yourself to food, pollution, pesticides and chemical beauty products. Olive oil is a natural source of the antioxidants vitamins E and A, which fight free radicals -- and the benefits are there regardless of whether the oil is ingested or rubbed into the skin in the form of soap.
BENEFITS AND USES OF OLIVE OIL SOAP
- Luxurious, Skin-Nourishing Bar Enriched With The Finest Olive Oil all Natural aroma.
- Made from the local ingredients on the Island of Crete, Greece
- Harvested from Ancient Greece orchards, the olive oil in this traditionally crafted soap is superbly moisturizing and loaded with antioxidants
- Olive oil soap cleans your skin without stripping away the natural oils -- so you don't end up dry and flaky after it's use.
- Olive oil soap is hypoallergenic, so you are less likely to experience an allergic reaction when using it.